Our client provides offshore recruiting services ranging from temporary and permanent staff screening and placement to immigration.
They now seek a recruitment manager to join their team.
Relocation for one person will be arranged. You must have worked at a top agency with an enviable brand who recruit in finance.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to manage the operations of the recruitment division;
- You will be required to work towards meeting and exceeding billing targets and KPI’s as set by management (annual billing target = US$250,000);
- You will be required to maintain and develop client relations to ensure the continued growth of the company;
- You will be required to ensure the permanent recruitment desk is operating efficiently and effectively;
- You will be required to assist management in creating and implementing strategic goals and objectives of the recruitment department, to assist with top-level decision making and oversight of business activities;
- You will be required to prepare client tenders, bids and presentations;
- You will be required to prepare relevant and engaging content for Linkedin and social media and coordinate with the rest of the team to do the same;
- You will be required to research, develop, maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients to understand clients staffing needs and develop proactive, innovative sourcing / recruitment strategies to identify, recruit and select highly qualified talent;
- You will be required to develop ongoing, positive and proactive client relationships to obtain a steady pipeline of roles to work on and to build and develop a legal recruitment team;
- You will be required to work with management to implement policies and procedures to better facilitate growth and productivity within the business;
- You will be required to ensure that contacts are accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system;
- You will be required to manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full life cycle recruitment;
- You will be required to develop hiring and sourcing approaches in consultation with clients. This may include determining and managing the appropriate channels / media for the most effective solution to meet requirements;
- You will be required to utilise advanced sourcing techniques across a multitude of channels to develop relationships with key professionals to create a pipeline of diverse talent for targeted positions, locally and internationally;
- You will be required to proactively reach out to passive candidates to pre-qualify candidates core skills / credentials against current position requirements;
- You will be required to develop and maintain strong working relationships with department heads, vendors community, organisations and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility;
- You will be required to make all effort to become familiar and well versed with the immigration and labour laws of the Cayman Islands and any other related duties.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have a keen eye for detail;
- You are accurate;
- You have the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- You have a sense of responsibility for quality of work;
- You are a team player, ability to impart knowledge to others;
- You are able to function well in stressful situations.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.Com/B.Bus Sc
- 8 yrs current relevant agency recruitment experience recruiting finance professionals
- 5 yrs management experience of a recruitment team;
- Great tangible results – sales, client retention; staff retention and repeat business. Superb references from clients/candidates and staff.
Superb rare opportunity!