R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client is a global merchant commodities firm specialising in energy and its associated industries. We focus on identifying value in the production, refinement, transportation and consumption of tradable commodities and anticipating opportunities in the supply chain where they may be under or over-valued. Founded originally in 1997, the company has a global reach spanning 11 offices and approximately 360 employees (85 traders and originators). The company’s rigorous research, analytical approach, and entrepreneurial culture have contributed to its strong track record and growth over that time. Current traders and originators include those with experience from the energy industry, financial institutions and other merchant trading firms.
They now seek a youthful, proactive, skilled securities expert who has worked in financial services, energy or pharma – not manufacturing, parastatal or retail.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a university degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
- You have a minimum of 4 – 6 years current, relevant experience in IT security experience in a competitive industry – financial services ( preferred ) , energy, pharmaceuticals or insurance;
- You have a minimum of 3 – 4 years current, relevant experience in security incident management;
- You have a minimum of 2 – 3 years current, relevant access rights management experience;
- You have knowledge of vulnerability assessments;
- You have knowledge of endpoint security administration.
You are able to work in an international high performance business with technical experts from around the world who are both skilled, exacting and time sensitive. You must be wide eyed and eager and smart. Rewards include international exposure and a lucrative package.
Team are growing rapidly.