R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client is a young, dynamic, successful financial services wealth management company who are looking to employ the services of people with the “it factor”. From ground level up, employees are treated with respect – remunerated well & in return a high level of delivery is expected to match that of the position in which he/she is employed. You will report to the national sales head but a dotted line to the CEO.
They now seek a Regional Manager – Western Cape to join their team. Prior person is starting up a new division within the group. The role has 20 sales people reporting and they have aspirations to grow the team to 40 in the next 12 months.
You are a consummate professional sales manager – with great leadership skills; a wealth of knowledge in the hnw space in financial services and are able to take the business to the next level. You will be able to fill the shoes on day one – you know the industry; networks; people management; competitors and have energy and drive to take up this big role.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to act as a strategic business partner to the company’s board;
- You will be required to assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives;
- You will be required to establish productive and professional relationships with key clients and product providers;
- You will be required to conduct research and identify new potential clients and market opportunities;
- You will be responsible for achievement of agreed annual sales targets;
- You will be required to monitor and analyse performance metrics and implement enhancements;
- You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring;
- You will be required to source suitably qualified and new members to the team (recruitment).
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- B.Com/CFP as a minimum qualification;
- 10 years financial services industry experience and in the wealth management space and with hnw clients;
- 5 years management of sales experts;
- 5 years of sales strategy in a financial services experience;
- Strong network in the relevant areas – private client management; CIS etc;
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a minimum 10 years’ current, relevant experience in the financial services sector;
- You have a proven track record of managing and developing a team;
- You have current, relevant personal sales, with hnwc experience;
- You have current, relevant experience working for a well-known brand in this specialist space;
If you have experience in the offshore market this would be an added benefit as the client sees this as a space that the business would grow,
Dynamic leadership; ambitious goals; superb rewards on performance.