R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS- new role!
Our client started in South Africa, in 1991. Back then, change was coming. Along with its challenges came the chance to invest in a better future. The company’s journey through that time taught them to recognise and embrace change and uncertainty. Change taught them to be bold. Resilient. Agile. To believe that active investing can be a force for good.
Today, the company manages R2.3 trillion* for their clients globally. They offer distinctive investment strategies spanning equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives and sustainability to help institutional investors, those advising others and individuals navigate an ever-changing world. All the employees have the opportunity to own part of the firm. They also have their founding leadership in place. The distinctive owner culture allows them to commit to building a long-term, inter-generational business. It supports a business fully aligned with their clients’ long-term investment objectives.
They now seek a client operations reporting and data analyst to join their team. You will report to the client operations manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to focus on the timely and accurate production of client report backs and global quarterly investment reports:
- The production of report backs and other client reporting;
- The production of global fund QIRs and SQRs on a quarterly basis;
- The production of client reports on a periodic and ad hoc basis within time frames;
- You will be required to manage a high volume workflow, prioritising client deadline work and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders at all levels to produce high quality presentations;
- You will be responsible for managing the various key stakeholders to ensure report back input data is delivered within the internally agreed SLA’s;
- You will be responsible for managing the various key stakeholders in the production workflow for report back and QIR reviews to ensure sign off ahead of client deadlines;
- You will be responsible for investigating and resolving data issues raised with regards to report back and QIR’s during the production cycle;
- You will be responsible for providing production and delivery stats to the business in order to track efficiency;
- You will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of approved change requests for report back and QIR’s;
- You will be responsible for working closely with the presentations team to coordinate any changes that reflect in the reports;
- You will be responsible for working closely with the product owners to coordinate any automation process and implement further automation required;
- You will be responsible for assisting in projects and business initiatives when required;
- You will be required to ensure team members are appropriately cross-trained and there is a backup for each task;
- You will be required to continually update procedures with a view to reduce risk, identify efficiencies in process, improve efficiency and accommodate change to strategies, client demands, or in response to industry change;
- You will be responsible for proactive and effective communication with team colleagues globally;
- You will be required to ensure excellent internal and external client servicing by responding promptly and appropriately to queries;
- You will be required to maintain a consistently professional and value-add approach;
- Risk & compliance:
- You will be responsible for adhering to the code of ethics and related policies, including personal account dealing, gifts, market abuse, etc.;
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance training, declarations and relevant forms are completed on a timely basis;
- You will be responsible for ensuring that firm and client data and property, including IT data, are properly protected;
- You will be responsible for reporting any possible and actual breaches, errors, complaints or conduct issues;
- You will be responsible for reporting any suspicion that a client, investor, or employee may be involved in money laundering, fraud or other crime such as market abuse.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You are diligent;
- You have a keen eye for detail;
- You are motivated and proactive;
- You are organised and methodical;
- You are calm under pressure;
- You are confident to ask questions
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.Bus Sc
- You have a minimum of 2 years current, relevant financial industry experience;
- You have PowerPoint (advanced) including linked slides and Excel objects knowledge;
- You have Excel (advanced) knowledge;
- You have current, relevant experience of formatting documents to corporate style;
- You have knowledge of working with complex datasets;
- You have VBA / MS Office tool development (advanced) system skills;
- You have SQL (SQL Server) (advanced) system skills;
- You have Seismic (desirable) or other content-management tools skills.
This is a great team. Smart, capable and well regarded. Join and add value from day one – you will in turn have a global best practice work environment and a safe work space wrt your future and income!