R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
This global, top performing asset manager, who consistently outperforms ‘all’ benchmarks is headquartered in Cape Town and is one of Southern Africa’s most successful third-party fund management companies. They are a pure fund management business that provides both individual and institutional investors with access to markets across a number of geographies. Located in all the major regions in South Africa they also have offices in Botswana, Swaziland, Ireland, Namibia and the United Kingdom.
They now seek a dealing and implementation administrator to join their team.
This role is suitable for appropriately qualified affirmative action candidates.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be responsible for the accurate administration of trade support functions;
- You will be responsible for trade capturing;
- You will be responsible for scrip and collateral management;
- You will be responsible for all necessary dealing room administration;
- You will be required to review and document the dealing room processes;
- You will be required to assist with morning reporting.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritise a variety of tasks at the same time;
- You are highly organised and efficient;
- You are disciplined and hardworking;
- You are able to meet deadlines under pressure;
- You are a highly structured compliance orientated individual;
- You have strong time management skills;
- You have excellent communication (verbal or written) skills in English;
- You are a team player;
- You have strong administrative abilities;
- You have tech savvy and able to learn and use relevant trading systems;
- You are able to be accurate whilst working under pressure.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have completed JSE or financial market courses and have a B.Com with sound academic results.
- You have strong systems knowledge: Excel and Bloomberg’s or similar.
Global asset manager – great brand; superb track record; smart leadership; happy clients. Highest standard of work and a brand that you can be proud to work with and for!