R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client who has been established in South Africa and investing on behalf of clients and has grown to become one of Africa’s largest investment management companies. This company is an investment management firm focussed on building long-term wealth for their clients. The company’s primary goal is to achieve long term wealth creation for its clients.
The company has multiple channels for servicing clients and executing their transactions. The retail client services team is the primary touch point for clients interacting with the company and is thus at the forefront of the way in which a client experiences the company. The client experience team owns the client experience strategy and defines and executes the solutions to deliver on this strategy. Client experience is the sum of all engagements a client has with their customer during the client lifecycle. The clients don’t see departments; they see one company. If one fails to deliver, then the entire experience is affected. CX is an established but rapidly growing field of expertise. CX is crucial to organisational strategy and is a widely recognised market differentiator by business leaders. Personalisation, intelligent automation and the ability to connect customer journeys powered by intelligence from analytics, will do most to reshape CX capabilities in the next five years.
Prior candidate is moving to an own business after a very successful tenure. This is a very important role for the business. As the manager of this area – you will be responsible for owning the client experience strategy as well as defining, delivering and owning the solutions necessary to achieve it. You will lead a team of skilled business analysts. You will be responsible for their ongoing development. This is a high performance, constantly changing space. You will need to keep up to date with innovation in this area and ensure the CX team is constantly evolving.
They now seek a RCS manager to join their team. This reports to the director of client interaction in the retail business.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to own the client experience strategy within retail client services division and drive this throughout the business;
- You will be required to own the measurement and tracking of client experience outcomes as well as the continuous identification of incremental and transformational improvement opportunities;
- You will be required to build a predictive analytics capability and facilitate predictive and proactive client experience through strategic insights into client behaviour and needs;
- You will be required to facilitate detailed analysis and investigation for projects related to client experience;
- You will be required to keep abreast of industry thinking, best practice and technological advances related to client experience;
- Project delivery:
- You will be required to lead teams, project manage and co-ordinate stakeholders to achieve successful implementation of client-related projects;
- You will be required to proactively assess and manage risk issues (monetary and reputational);
- Solution ownership and continuous improvement:
- You will be required to own strategic solutions which support the client experience;
- You will be required to leverage existing and new technology to drive the continuous improvement of client experience;
- Analyst development and people management:
- You will be required to manage performance and development of staff, build strong leadership and specialist pipelines;
- You will be required to monitor and drive team targets, performance and service delivery;
- You will be required to ensure that team culture is aligned with broader company culture;
- You will be required to participate in recruitment of new staff to develop strong pipeline of problem solvers. You will also be involved in ad hoc strategic projects for the business.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have a mature attitude and have led a skilled team, previously; The team are 12 in number and some are CA(SA)’s all are very well qualified, youthful and savvy.
- You have strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving skills;
- You are able to drive change and strategic projects;
- You are able to research, analyse, synthesise and present information in a meaningful manner;
- You are able to motivate people and drive results through others;
- You are able to manage a heavy workload and multiple tasks;
- You have the proven ability to lead and take the initiative;
- You have excellent time management & planning skills. .
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree which includes quantitative or analytical subjects- with good strong academic results
- You have an existing MBA / PDBA (or progress towards) or other postgraduate qualification – this would be a distinct advantage;
- You have a minimum of 6 – 8 years’ work experience (minimum of 3 – 5 years in a business analysis role or similar); with a strong working knowledge of Client Experience and proven track record of same in a high performance culture;
- You have current, relevant business consulting experience – this would be a distinct advantage;
- You have current, relevant people and / or strong project management experience;
- You have a strong track record of performance and delivery;
- You have current, relevant management consulting experience and you have worked projects as a lead in addition to your normal day to day role or have had the EA to a senior leader experience;
- You have current, relevant operational management experience, post management consulting and or have been an EA, to a senior leader;
- You have current, relevant experience in financial services, ideally retail investments i.e. collective investments. If you have experience in financial services excluding banking but potentially investment banking this would be helpful; or a good management consulting firm or top of mind retailer – we would chat to you. We think the subject matter may be taught but not the rest.
This is an exceptional role. Responsible, visible, current, highly sought after and for someone who is immediately credible. Rewards on performance are significant as is the exposure and there is the budget to roll out new initiatives, you substantiate.