R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client has a 20 year track record and operating out of offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg. The company is a South African based commercial property company focused on development and investment in the office, industrial and retail sectors.
They now seek a property asset analyst to join their team. You will report to the CEO. Portfolio is Circa R 2 billion. “ Business is doing very well in a difficult environment we have place this business in a strong position to take hold of current market “
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to analyse the listed property counters, including getting into granular detail of the underlying assets and debt structures;
- You will be required to assist in preparing analysis on the current portfolio;
- You will be responsible for putting together sales packs for properties that the company are wishing to sell.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- B.Bus Sc/CFA+ property post grad;
- 5 yrs relevant experience – to hit the ground running
- Strong PC skills -Excel at advanced level;
Friendly, smart, hard working individual who is able to work hard and who is proud of their work output; passionate about property as an asset class; intellectual excellence; high level of integrity.
In return, you will be given, a friendly, smart, successful business even in these tricky times. You will be rewarded and can be sure to work with individuals who have the greatest level of integrity and celebrate the work environment and ensure it is focussed, happy and productive.