R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
This global, top performing asset manager, who consistently outperforms ‘all’ benchmarks is headquartered in Cape Town and is one of Southern Africa’s most successful third-party fund management companies. They are a pure fund management business that provides both individual and institutional investors with access to markets across a number of geographies. Located in all the major regions in South Africa they also have offices in the United Kingdom.
They now seek a business analyst to join their team. You will report to the business solutions manager. This is a new role!
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to elicit, analyse and specify requirements to solve complex business challenges. The analyses you create will help drive revenue, margin and client retention;
- You will be required to drive delivery:
- You will be required to assume responsibility for successful project delivery;
- You will be required to ensure that delivery is to quality expectations, on time and delivered using formal, repeatable processes;
- You will be required to ensure alignment of delivery to agreed priorities;
- You will be required to ensure alignment of business solutions team methodology with that of IS and PMO;
- You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and reporting delivery risk;
- You will be required to establish and build relationships:
- You will be responsible for building positive working relationships and working closely with internal stakeholders (business, information systems and project management office);
- You will be responsible for setting and managing business expectations in a proactive manner;
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with external vendors;
- You will be responsible for serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users;
- You will be required to perform requirements analysis:
- You will be responsible for evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements and uncovering areas of improvement;
- You will be responsible for conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings;
- You will be responsible for documenting and communicating the results of your efforts;
- You will be responsible for effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management;
- You will be responsible for managing competing resources and priorities;
- You will be responsible for determining a pragmatic change management approach;
- You will be responsible for performing user acceptance testing and facilitating user training.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have the ability to align project delivery to client priorities and expectations – this will be essential;
- You have exceptional critical and conceptual thinking skills and thrive in a high-performance culture.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a B.Bus Sc;
- You have a business analysis certification;
- You have a minimum of 5 – 7 years current, relevant experience as a senior business analyst / consultant in an investment company;
- You have demonstrated ability to establish and maintain meaningful relationships;
- You have a proven track record of successful project delivery and optimising business processes within a high-performance environment;
- You have current, relevant experience of the investment administration and / or asset management industry;
- You have systems knowledge relevant to asset management and administration;
- You have knowledge of collaboration tools;
- You have data solutions knowledge – this would be a distinct advantage;
- You have CRM solutions knowledge – this would be a distinct advantage;
- You have knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Great team; smart people; superb brand; caring company; happy, smiling and busy space. Rewards on performance are significant!