R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client is a leading financial services company, delivering a broad range of financial services and products, on a face-to-face model and via integrated electronic platforms. They specifically focus on wealth management, asset management and insurance solutions for individuals, families and enterprises.
They now seek a fund specialist to join their team in the asset management space in CT.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be responsible for marketing and selling the range of unit trust funds to retail multi managers and high profile financial advisory practices within the independent and corporate market;
- You will be responsible for building the company’s brand in the retail industry;
- You will be responsible for maintaining good relationships with financial advisory practices;
- You will be responsible for analysing the target market in order to identify new business opportunities;
- You will be required to have a solid understanding of the Western and Eastern Cape retail market and having a well-defined strategy of how targets will be achieved;
- You will be required to prepare and execute a business development strategy in line with the team strategy;
- You will be responsible for continuously keeping abreast of industry changes and market trends;
- You will be responsible for continuous innovation and idea generation for marketing pitches and client presentations.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have strong interpersonal skills;
- You have honed presentation and marketing skills;
- You have good decision making & problem solving skills;
- You have sound research / analysis skills.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a minimum of a B Com (investments);B.Bus Sc. CFP;
- You have a CFA or studying towards – this would be a distinct advantage (or honours degree in investments);
- You have minimum 2 years’ current, relevant industry experience and enjoy the sales of a good product to IFA’s etc;
- You have established advisory relationships –
This is a successful business – it is not a hard sell but a smart sell and you will work with investment professionals who will assist you with information to aid the sale and also a very good marketing department who will assist you with documentation etc. This is a respected brand!