R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client who invests on behalf of retail and institutional clients and has grown to become one of Africa’s largest investment management companies now seek a new specialist resource. This company is an investment management firm focussed on building long-term wealth for their clients.
They now seek an IT risk analyst to join their team.
This is a role for a suitably qualified affirmative action candidate.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to ensure the appropriate development and implementation of an IT risk management programme in accordance with the groups polices and IT risk requirements;
- You will be required to identify, analyse and report on internal IT risks, working directly with business units to facilitate IT risk assessment, risk management processes and work with stakeholders on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk;
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining an IT risk management framework, based on ISO 31000 and COBITv5;
- You will be responsible for management of risk including identification, analysis and evaluation of risks across the business and oversee implementation of appropriate control measures;
- You will be required to drive IT risk awareness programmes;
- You will be required to provide guidance to IT management on effective IT risk management standards, approaches and treatment;
- You will be required to partner with IT regarding the monitoring & reviewing of risk performance;
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining an IT risk register;
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining relationships and act as point of contact with internal audit, the information security team and IT service continuity officers to align on risks and BIA’s;
- You will be required to support standardization of risk controls and risk management.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B. degree with a major in (informatics, IT, computer science, it risk management) as a minimum;
- You have a minimum of 3 – 10 years current, relevant experience in risk management and / or information security in a respected corporate company;
- You have current, relevant experience working in a financial services or investment and wealth management environment;
- You have broad knowledge of IT processes and technology;
- You ideally have CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRISC certifications – this would be a distinct advantage;
- You have strong knowledge of ISO31000, COBIT5, ITIL.
Wonderful company – they are smart, focussed, forward thinking and highly successful. Great rewards – monetary and in terms of working space/environment and colleagues/managers!