R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Global investment company with an enviable reputation of success are now looking for this specialist resource.
The company’s primary goal is to achieve long term wealth creation for its clients.
This is a role for a suitably qualified affirmative action candidate.
They now seek a BEE scorecard analyst to join their team. This is a brand new role. We are looking for someone to think smart and strategize and implement. You need superior interpersonal skills and the ability to implement a better, smarter more alighted programme for the business.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to determine and implement key processes in support of scorecard improvements and over time you will be required to assume full responsibility for the audit, verification and production of the scorecard and any improvement practices required across relevant business units. This will be managed in conjunction with finance as well as other teams, some you are currently responsible for producing the BEE scorecard;
- You will be required to analyse, identify and prioritise ways to improve the various scorecard elements;
- You will be required to identify key scorecard elements that require data, process or direction improvements and work with business to implement the changes necessary to achieve these improvements; Specifically these may include: The appropriate tracking of training data and skills development spend, including by employee; Developing a procurement strategy that considers the BEE scorecard and a practical implementation plan; Develop and enhance consumer education initiatives;
- You will be required to proactively engage with the private equity empowerment arm, to ensure that their ownership element is “on track”;
- You will be required to assist teams in their process to produce a scorecard including the ‘mock’ scorecards to be available at various points in the year;
- You will be responsible for the BEE audit and verification processes and producing the BEE scorecard on an annual basis;
- You will be required to continually identify ways to improve the scorecard either through better practices or better collection and collation of current data;
- You will be required to continually implement or help implement changes to improve scorecard practices;
- You will be required to monitor transformation and BBBEE legislative changes and updates;
- You will be required to participate in industry and regulatory committees;
- You will be required to develop internal and external communication material (including an annual report);
- You will be required to ensure appropriate integration with EE plan and reporting by people operations;
- You will be required to participate and drive business information sessions to highlight major changes, challenges, strategies and action plans;
- You will be required to identify and report on transformation risks and develop a risk mitigation plan for consideration by board and SEC.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have a keen eye for detail. You are approachable and have sound interpersonal skills and are a collaborative business partner.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- CA(SA)/Engineering qualification/MBA;
- You have a minimum of 3 years current, relevant general business experience in a highly reputable corporate in FS ideally;
- You have project implementation skills, with both processes and people skills;
- You have a proactive approach and ability to problem-solve;
- You have advanced knowledge of MS programs.
New role – so you will carve your niche but also be part of the business vision and development in this area. Rewards on performance are superb.