R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client is a leading independent financial services group, with an extensive national footprint and both a Namibian and Mauritian presence. They have operation since 1998, they offer a value-orientated approach to their clients’ financial needs, from asset and wealth management to insurance.
They now seek a senior transformation analyst to join their team.You will report to the CFO, will a dotted line into HR.
This role is suitable for appropriately qualified affirmative action candidates.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to formulate reports that will enable the company to identify, develop, monitor and evaluate all transformation plans across the group, ensuring alignment with the group’s transformation strategy and compliance with legislative requirements;
- You will be required to monitor transformation and related legislative changes and updates to ensure compliance;
- You will be required to identify suitable transformation initiatives that will support our transformation strategy / plan;
- You will be required to formulate reports that will enable the company to track and monitor progress being made with the implementation of the transformation programme initiatives;
- You will be required to prepare reports and presentations for our management committees that will enable the company to evaluate the BBBEE score card and financial impact of implementing proposed initiatives;
- You will be required to identify transformation risks and develop a risk mitigation plan;
- You will be required to ensure the data integrity of company’s BBBEE contributions;
- You will be required to manage audit and verification processes of our BBBEE contributions conducted annually;
- You will be required to support with the preparation of the transformation budget;
- You will be required to participate and drive information sessions to highlight changes, challenges, strategies and action plans;
- You will be required to build strategic relationships with relevant stakeholders.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have a strong working knowledge of BBBEE code of good practice and financial sector scorecard;
- You have a good understanding of the employment equity act;
- You have a strong working knowledge of the BBBEE verification process;
- You have honed presentation and report writing skills;
- You are resilient, analytical with a keen eye for detail.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You are a B.Com/LLB or B.Bus Sc;
- You have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ current, relevant experience in a similar transformation analyst position in a high performance listed company;
- You have a financial services industry background;
- You have current, relevant project management experience;
- You are a skilled specialist with a great work ethic and can add value from day one in this important role.