R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
This is a very exciting role; you are ready for this next step in your career. You are hungry for a challenge and the opportunity to interact with the local and international exco. You are not a business as usual person – that they have you – are a thought leader in the information and technology space. You have a ‘big picture/thinker’ mindset and are a strategic partner. You will manage some 30 outsourced vendors and 40 staff. However, you will be responsible for interaction with the global shareholder and their IT area. We don’t want a technical guru we want someone who understands IT and how it enables business to grow and meet new challenges. There is the opportunity to work overseas, too. Ideally the new COO would want you to after 100 days say ‘ this is our strategy for 2023’ and explain how to implement it! Great staff – stable team; smart people but need to be lifted up to the next level with new visions and goals. This is in keeping with the groups global vision and a new COO. You are agile and flexible and abreast of marketing trends.
Our client is a consumer finance business that offers its customers a range of financial services products under its own brand name and in association with a number of leading retailers in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
They now seek an ICT executive to join their team. You will report to the COO.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be will be required to drive the technological change and advancement in the company in order to provide a differentiating, robust and sustainable platform for business growth and transformation whilst mitigating any associated risks.
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of all spheres of the IT business area and to ensure they are aligned to changing and growing business needs;
- You will be will be required to ensure the integrity of the IT security infrastructure and stability of the systems environment;
- You will be will be required to govern the technology roadmap and principles to guide future choices that are required with regards to technological developments / innovations and advances in best practices;
- You will be will be required to ensure any new systems are delivered in line with Group governance standards, expectations and needs;
- You will be will be required to manage and oversee outsourced partners and vendors and ensure service levels are met;
- You will be will be responsible for the compliance and risk management of the areas of responsibility;
- You will be will be responsible for effective budget management for all areas of accountability;
- You will be will be required to provide thought leadership and best practice to ensure competitive advantage;
- You will be will be required to develop and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to enable the company to meet its strategic objectives;
- You will be will be responsible for effective integration with group teams and delivery of group requirements;
- You will be required to lead direct reports and their teams to ensure optimal performance, engagement and succession.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have a strong understanding of technology and future trends;
- You have honed business acumen;
- You are a strong leader who is passionate about life and working smart;
- You have good numeric and analytical skills;
- You have a strong understanding of the systems development life cycle;
- You have a good understanding of the product life cycle;
- You are innovative and solutions focused;
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English;
- You have strong presentation skills;
- You are articulate, rational and persuasive;
- You have effective relationship management and collaboration skills.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B. Bus Sc ( IS/IT)/MBA;
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ current, relevant senior management experience within an ICT position within financial services/ retail environment;
- You have current, relevant experience in developing and operationalising strategies;
- You have current, relevant experience in managing outsourced providers;
- You have a good understanding of systems in retail and / or consumer finance. This is a distinct advantage but not essential.
You are a strong leader; motivated and challenging and lead by example.
Exciting phase in this business’ journey – and great opportunity for a big centre of influence and to lead and guide change while interacting with the global partner and working in a global best practice company.