R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS- not commission driven. MUST have a CFP and a track record of success that can easily be substantiated.
Our client dates back to 2003, when they were established in Durban, KwaZulu Natal. Expanding themselves and their business purpose, today they advise an affluent base of clientele residing and conducting business throughout South Africa and abroad. The company strives for the highest standards of business practices. By applying these high standards, it enables them to provide professional, independent and considered financial advice.
They now seek a financial planner to join their financial planning team in CT – a new satellite office. You will have the support you need to do your job!
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to work closely with the financial planning team to ensure the present and future needs of the business are met;
- You will be required to provide financial advice to both new and existing clients, offer a personal, tailored approach to financial planning. The clientele is made up of high net worth individuals and entities.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You are motivated;
- You have a positive attitude;
- You are enthusiastic;
- You have a keen eye for detail and accuracy;
- You have strong decision making skills;
- You have strong client service experience and client presence;
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English;
- You have the ability to thrive in a team-based environment while still being able to self-initiate and work independently;
- You have strong interpersonal skills with a high ability to build relationships internally and externally with clients;
- You have superior organizational and time management skills while juggling multiple priorities.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You are a qualified CFP® professional;
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ current, relevant experience in financial planning with an independent practice;
You will be afforded training on site in KZN – the head office and will be fully supported in your role. This role has grown out of the success of the business and everyone is excited about this and we hope you will slot in easily to this niche top end IFA.