R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client is an advice-led investment business for the discerning investor. They offer one point of contact for all your advice and investment needs. They are not simply one formidable business. They are the consolidation of several established businesses into a powerhouse of expertise, resources and world-class research.
The company is an industry leader in financial services and insurance. They have also been certified as a top employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent. They are rooted in their purpose of “enabling positive futures” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience. They strive to enable their employees to unleash their greatness through a great career, at a great global company, with great leaders, in a great culture with great rewards and recognition.
They now seek a head of digital to join their marketing team.
This role is suitable for appropriately qualified affirmative action candidates.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to oversee the ideation, production, delivery and management of seamless and integrated digital experiences for the company across all internal and external digital channels i.e. web, mobile, social;
- You will be required to provide thought leadership and governance around all aspects concerning on-line and digital expression of the brand via the various owned, earned and paid digital channels through delivery of successful digital marketing and customer experience strategies that includes:
- Content planning, production, curation, and delivery;
- Digital design, messaging and branding;
- User experience and interface design across all company digital platforms;
- Digital marketing campaign production planning and management;
- You will be required to lead the creation of digital content, design and user experience strategies for digital campaign decks across company business;
- You will be required to consistently analyse and assess analytics and data (CRM system) to provide insights to constantly optimise the digital customer experience;
- You will be required to create compelling reports, business cases and presentations that excite internal stakeholders & executives, and help them understand the digital customer experience strategy and its importance to our success in digital;
- You will be required to identify content partnerships and market opportunities and manage content sharing;
- You will be required to craft and provide design, user experience, and content work for all environments and applications (website, emails, webinars etc.);
- You will be required to overhaul website and ensure it is updated, accurate and user-friendly;
- You will be required to manage and update intranet in support of communications efforts and internal engagement;
- You will be required to maintain effectiveness of SEO and PPC strategies to drive website growth and engagement;
- You will be required to oversee all digital advertising;
- You will be required to drive longevity of investment research, insights and education through digital mediums;
- You will be required to assist and input on UX improvements;
- Operational delivery:
- You will be responsible for governance, co-ordination, evaluation and measurement of all digital marketing & social media marketing activity across all digital platforms;
- You will be responsible for the oversight and approval process of all digital marketing designs, content and campaigns for all our digital channels;
- You will be required to drive and manage accountabilities for certain legislative requirements specifically impacting the way we engage with our customers e.g. TCF and PPI;
- Operational efficiency:
- You will be required to contribute to functional resource planning and integration;
- You will be required to implement the functional resource plan and take corrective action (where required);
- You will be required to manage the teams key KPIs and implement corrective action;
- You will be required to help identify, coach and groom top talent and pro-actively develop talent across the broader experience design team;
- You will be required to adhere to electronic and new media legislation, and ensures that client information and privacy is secured and protected;
- Stakeholder management:
- You will be required to network and build relationships with digital marketing teams and key stakeholders in MC CoEs, segments and countries;
- You will be responsible for delivery of transformative digital customer experience;
- You will be required to provide design guidelines, best practices and training for all types’ digital formats and mediums;
- You will be required to contribute to the company’s digital marketing strategy and business plan, ensuring it is aligned to the business long term omni-channel and overall customer strategy objectives;
- You will be required to provide ongoing research and analysis of markets, competitors, and digital customer trends to ensure the company’s digital customer experience strategy is best in class;
- You will be required to contribute towards the development of an integrated digital communications strategy (including intranet, intermediaries, and customer portals) for the company;
- You will be required to implement the digital customer experience strategy and standards for all digital (web & mobile) environments and applications;
- Team effectiveness:
- You will be required to select potential staff to sustain customer / client service delivery;
- You will be individually responsible for others time, tasks and output quality, over periods of up to three months;
- You will be required to balance own priorities with directing and motivating others;
- You will be required to manage individual and team performance.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have collaboration (relating) skills;
- You are able to put the customer first;
- You have execution skills;
- You are innovative (perspective);
- You are able to lead with influence;
- You have personal mastery (learning) skills;
- You are strategic.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.Bus Sc/MBA+ You have a minimum of 5 years’ current, relevant experience in marketing, digital and communications;
- You have honed knowledge of website analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, Good AdWords, Omniture, Web Trends etc.;
- You have expert knowledge of all mainstream social media channels with a proven track record of successful campaigns.
You can add value from day one as you will be the expert in this space! You will report to the marketing director who is smart, capable and will allow you to manage and run this unencumbered. Great exposure and superb rewards on performance!