PACKAGE TO ATTRACT AND ENTICE!
Our client is a private equity fund manager. They aim to bring new life to portfolio investments through capital and management support which allows them to grow to their full potential.
Their objective is to contribute to the economy and to be a leading Private Equity player that is the first choice for investors to manage private equity funds, as well as the preferred partner for companies looking for financing, building on its strong local network and ability to add value to portfolio companies.
The firm is led by experienced professionals with a solid track record. They now seek a Senior Associate to join their team.
Please note you do not have to be a Namibian citizen; all will be arranged for the suitable candidate.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be responsible for active deal origination and support for deal origination activities of the team;
- You will be required to manage investments through the investment process from screening to deal closure;
- You will be required to manage exits from portfolio companies;
- You will be required to monitor the performance of portfolio companies;
- You will be required to assist with the performance reporting process;
- You will be responsible for valuation of portfolio companies;
- You will be required to be involved in value creation in investee companies.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have the minimum of a B. Bus Sc, with strong academics;
- You have a minimum of 3 years current, relevant experience in corporate finance, investment banking, leveraged finance or private equity;
- You have superb financial modelling skills;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver tight deadlines.
Great career opportunity!