R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client was established in 2010. The company is one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices and the largest in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), as measured by its breadth of services, geographic reach and by assets under management, advice and administration. The company provides a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration to over 250 families of wealth.
They now seek an Senior Associate – Relationship Manager to join their team. The team in CT is a small, focussed one – superb clients – HNWC whom you will support and be trained ultimately to have your own client base.
You love interaction with clients and providing the best quality service- and are flexible; personable and smart.
This exciting role will form part of the dynamic Relationship Management function in the Family Office where you will be part a relationship team with the goal to later takeover clients of your own..
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to work closely with the assigned relationship managers on their specific clients; This is a great opportunity to get to know this role while working alongside a person that is experienced and who will guide you in forming these relationships and maintaining them;
- You will be required to have close and regular interaction with all members of the family office, client execution and investment teams locally as well as with other service areas within the greater group; This interaction requires significant and increasing direct contact with clients;
- You will required to have interaction with numerous external business contacts, including investment managers, banks, solicitors and property managers;
- You will be required to be part of a relationship management team on each client primarily supporting more experienced relationship managers;
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining long term business relationships with clients in order to become the first point of client contact over time;
- You will be responsible for preparation and analysis of family office presentations, packs and reports;
- You will be responsible for regular client meetings along with pre-meeting preparation and post- meeting follow up;
- You will be responsible for structuring of trusts and companies and take-on of existing entities;
- You will be responsible for liaising with third party service providers and with various business contacts, including banks, investment houses, solicitors and property managers/estate agents;
- You will be required to review of financial accounts prepared by accountants;
- You will be responsible for assistance with client banking and foreign exchange transactions;
- You will be required to setup and review of client investment portfolios in conjunction with the investment team;
- You will be responsible for requesting execution of investments and related follow up;
- You will be required to review of individual, company and trust tax returns;
- You will be responsible for management of cash balances, payments and receipts;
- You will be responsible for proactively addressing ad hoc client requests;
- You will be responsible for any other ad-hoc duties which may be required from time to time.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have a passion for building relationships and thrive on excellence;
- You have the ability to manage numerous concurrent and differing projects at any given time, to work well in a team and to build and maintain client relationships whilst maintaining efficiency, quality and accuracy of work produced;
- Planning & organizing:
- You are able to sschedule & manage workload effectively, thinks ahead, sets plans to achieve goals;
- You are able to support & work towards team goals, share information, helpful & co-operative, work effectively with people outside immediate team;
- Communication skills:
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English; You are able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and colleagues of all levels, listen effectively, have well-presented written communication and the ability to deal with sophisticated clients;
- Accuracy, quality & productivity:
- You are able to deliver work of a high standard, output is accurate & error free, have the ability to review deliverables of team members to ensure accuracy and have a keen eye for detail;
- Problem solving and decision making:
- You are able to consider the wider consequences of each decision, gathers and analyses information to find creative solutions;
- You are able to understand and satisfy client needs at all times, take full responsibility and accountability for all client matters including delegated tasks;
- Technical knowledge:
- You are able to demonstrate required technical knowledge and keeps technical knowledge up to date;
- Action orientated:
- You are able to take prompt action and see tasks through to completion;
- Business development skills:
- You are able to show pride in the company brand, preserve and enhance brand value;
- You have a strong work ethic;
- You are dynamic and ambitious.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You are a CA(SA) with clients at audit ideally in FS;
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel;
- You have project management skills with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously;
- You have sharp analytical skills and a strong commercial awareness;
- You have a basic understanding of financial markets and investment management;
- You have a basic understanding of trust and corporate structuring, and the principles of corporate governance to be applied in a family office setting.
1-2 yrs exp in a similar role – would be a distinct advantage.
Great visibility; spunky team; superb opportunity!