R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client is an investment and advisory firm that specialises in early-stage, high-growth African businesses with proven concepts and global prospects, offering investment opportunities to sophisticated investors and international venture capital companies with an interest in Africa. As a complementary offering, the company provides corporate advisory and capital raising services to emerging, internationally scalable businesses.
They now seek an Analyst to join their team.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to support the partners on investment and fund raising initiatives in order to meet the investment demand.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You are a dynamic self-starter;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You have a desire to join a Venture Capital (VC) firm that is quickly growing and making its mark in the local VC space.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have minimum of a honours degree;
- Ideally you are a CA(SA) with clients at audit in financial services\
- You are a CFA – or part;
- You have a MBA, FAIS or other relevant accreditation – this would be a distinct advantage;
- You have current, relevant financial and investment experience.
- You have a minimum of 3 years current, relevant working experience in the financial or related sectors;
- You have current, relevant experience in financial modelling and analysis and supporting investment teams and / or managing of funds;
- You have access to a network of sophisticated HNWI’s, institutional investors interested in alternative assets and international networks – this would be a distinct advantage but not a prerequisite.
Super smart team. Small but highly successful. Focussed and smart. If you would be keen to get in early on this global VC business – please send a brief CV and a motivation for your application that is clear as to the requirements and your interest in the VC world.