R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS AN ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS TO ATTRACT AND ENTICE!
Our client is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE. The group operates in the market through multiple client-facing brands including insurance and investment brands, South Africa’s number one cell captive insurer and wellness & rewards programme. The company operates in 14 countries, 12 in the African continent, United Kingdom and India through a direct presence, strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
They now seek an Offshore Investment Specialist to join their team.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be responsible for the positioning, marketing support and implementation of the Wealth and Wealth International value proposition in the respective channels;
- You will be required to provide technical support, investment marketing and specialist support in the field in order to promote and grow investment, savings and wealth management propositions across channels;
- You will be required to be licenced to give financial advice on Wealth and Wealth International product offering;
- You will be required to develop and implement plans in accordance with overall objective and strategy to increase use of international investing. Keep abreast of trends, legislation and best practices within the financial or investment field to optimise service offering;
- You will be required to develop and implement approaches to identify and develop new business opportunities in existing and under penetrated markets;
- You will be required to facilitate initiatives aimed at equipping financial advisors / planners to identify and meet clients’ need and improve client engagement;
- You will be required to drive and initiate the international regional strategy through guiding, advising, coaching and enabling financial wellness and practice consultants;
- You will be required to provide subject matter expertise to promote and grow these propositions across channels.
- You will be required to gather competitive intelligence and new product ideas from the industry environment and share market insights with management team.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You are a B.Com;
- You are a CFP;
- You have a RE5;
- You have minimum 3 – 5 years’ current, relevant experience in a financial advisory role or as a BDM in the investment offshore space;
- You have minimum 5 – 8 years’ current, relevant experience within an investment company in a business development role
- You have subject matter expert knowledge;
- You have a great working knowledge of the financial services, investment and wealth management;
- You have a honed knowledge of local financial markets, economics and politics;
- You have sound knowledge of financial instruments, local product offerings and pricing of international financial markets, economics, politics product offerings and pricing.
you are a highly professional business development specialist – you don’t have to sell anything you are the go to person for this expert area – and you will be responsible for ensuring that clients are 100% comfortable on the offshore wealth offering. You are self-motivated; well presented; articulate and have a stellar work ethic You will be well rewarded for same.