R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client is a global advisory, administration and family office firm providing seamless multi-jurisdictional legal, fiduciary, investment and fund administration services to private, corporate and institutional clients. Founded in Luxembourg in 1976, the firm is privately owned and fully independent. It has 16 offices in 12 jurisdictions, 1,100 employees and over $250 billion in assets under administration.
We leverage our strong values and a collaborative culture to develop and maintain trusted relationships with our clients. By combining our talent and one-firm approach, built on our best-of-breed multi-jurisdictional platforms, we provide tailored end-to-end solutions that embrace complexity and delivery simplicity.
They now seek a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to join their global marketing team. You will report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the company’s core brand messages across all digital channels. Sitting with an energetic and dynamic team, this role comes with a high level of responsibility and offers the opportunity to enhance current digital marketing initiatives;
- You will be required to support in the development and implementation of the company’s digital marketing strategy;
- You will be required to maintain content and continually improve the corporate websites;
- You will be required to create, design and implement social media posts across platforms;
- You will be required to maintain social media accounts for brand ambassadors;
- You will be required to execute the SEO strategy and advise on further development;
- You will be required to create, design and implement digital adverts to be used on media platforms;
- You will be required to maintain effectiveness of PPC strategies to drive website growth;
- You will be required to update the intranet in support of communications manager;
- You will be required to support marketing coordinator and communications manager in optimising email marketing campaigns;
- You will be required to create and maintain a dashboard of key business statistics relating to our digital platforms;
- You will be required to manage relationships with digital marketing suppliers and internal clients;
- You will be required to support the business with the production of presentation slides to be used in pitches and webinars;
- You will be required to assist with the maintenance of the online repository of marketing collateral.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English with the ability to create effective digital copy;
- You have efficient organisational skills;
- You have a keen eye for detail;
- You are accurate;
- You have a dynamic, proactive and disciplined approach, thrive under pressure and relish a challenge;
- You are a team player as well as have the self-motivation to be accountable for your own workload;
- You have a professional manner with the ability to work with all levels of management within an organization.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have qualification in Marketing – a three year post school qualification is essential – ideal is a B.Com ( marketing) or B.Bus Sc.
- You have minimum 3 years’ current, relevant digital marketing experience;
- You are enthusiastic about digital marketing and have the ability to adapt to and adopt new technologies;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint);
- You are proficient in website content management systems (particularly WordPress);
- You are proficient in digital analytics (Google Analytics);
- You have current, relevant experience with design programmes (Photoshop and InDesign);
- You have a strong understanding of SEO and working knowledge of how to run PPC campaigns;
- You have current, relevant experience in social media management and monitoring;
- You have a basic knowledge of finance principles and broad based understanding of the investment industry.
You are a smart, capable professional with expertise in the digital space. You want to work in a global best practice business!