LOCATION CAN BE WHATEVER SUITS THE IDEAL PERSON! EXCITING CRACK TEAM – NEW ROLE
R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS to attract and entice!
Our client comprises of three existing businesses. They provide tailored integrated solutions for targeted corporate clients both in South Africa and across the African continent.
They now seek a Product Integrator to join their team. You will report to the CEO and work closely with the Client Relationship Manager / Business Development Manager and Insights Analyst assisting with the responsibilities listed below. This role is a seat at the table. You will be able to review products; devise and suggest new opportunities and look at the profitability of each and all wrt the client offering and wrt the business. You will be able to negotiate the pricing and fee structures and are therefore credible and smart. This is for all products investment, life, RA and short term inter alia.
MD is a significant face in the business and is very well respected and superb to work with and for! You would at times meet clients too – these are CFO”s etc of large corporates in SA, nationally.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to collaborate with other product teams to develop, review and document implementation of new products;
- You will be required to document and obtain approval for resolution, procedures, SLA’s, etc.;
- You will be required to support the marketing and promotion of the product solution to product houses;
- You will be required to monitor and track to ensure that product objectives were met in terms of revenue generation, competiveness, profitability, client retention, etc.;
- You will be required to apply analytical and modelling techniques to deliver pricing outcomes;
- You will be required to collaborate with products houses to determine the feasibility of new products and the optimal pricing of integrated product solutions;
- You will be required to review and enhance defined prices for new products taking into account internal costs, competition, regulation, market constraints, revenue generation;
- You will be required to develop a business case and pricing strategies for new products;
- You will be required to generate reports on product solutions and progress on targets, performance, etc.;
- Liaise with stakeholders on the outcomes attained, feedback on product success;
- You will be required to collaboration with the infrastructure stakeholders (IT, compliance, distribution, etc.) to ensure that the solution is implementable, practical and non-divisive.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have a high level of numeracy;
- You have strong knowledge of financial modelling;
- You have the capacity for innovation, forward- thinking;
- You have group-wide networking thinking and action;
- You have a strong understanding of research and analysis techniques;
- You have excellent data interpretation techniques;
- You have strong presentation skills;
- You have an understanding of the employee benefits, health, investment or insurance product offering;
- You have strong interpersonal skills;
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills;
- You have the ability to communicate at all levels in the organization;
- You have strong client service orientation skills;
- You are a self-starter and independent thinker;
- You enjoy working in a highly specialized team;
- You have strong ability to influence and have persuasive skills;
- You are results-focused with a strong sense of urgency;
- You have the ability to work within a pressurized environment and adhere to tight deadlines;
- You are passionate with high energy;
- You are team orientated;
- You have a high level of integrity;
- You are able to demonstrate the living of company’s values – you have the courage to be bold, care, collaborate and have an intolerance for mediocrity;
- You have strong presentation skills;
- You have the capacity for innovation, forward-thinking;
- You have group-wide networking thinking and action skills;
- You have excellent report writing skills;
- You have excellent data interpretation techniques with a high level of numeracy.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B. Bus Sc(statistics, applied mathematics, actuarial ) Actuary;
- You have minimum 5 years’ current, relevant experience in a product development, product pricing and integration environment in the financial services environment;
- You have current, relevant experience in financial modelling and business case development;
- You have current, relevant experience in financial services – this is essential. You have superb stakeholder engagement skills.
You are a respected, smart, capable professional. This is a significantly important role in the business. You will be well rewarded with access that you need and want and visibility and financial rewards!