R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS LUCRATIVE ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS. PACKAGE TO ATTRACT AND ENTICE!
BRAND NEW ROLE!
Our client was founded in 1981 on the simple premise that investors’ money should be managed with the same degree of care and dedication they would themselves exercise in the endeavour. The vision of investment stewardship remains the cornerstone of the company’s approach. They put investors’ interests first. The company are preoccupied with the preservation of capital and the pervasive understanding and management of risk. They steadfastly believe in the company’s ability to produce consistent, inflation-beating long-term returns using a combination of sound asset allocation and selection of undervalued securities.
Their investment philosophy and associated process have remained unwavering. It is this consistency that the company have the ability to have a truly long-term perspective that has resulted in the enviable record of success.
They now seek a Senior Analyst to join their team. This is a super exciting high energy team. Excellent team dynamics; very smart, successful and positive about investments and a great work ethic.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be responsible for full research, including company and sector analysis of companies;
- You will be responsible for detailed research including the building of financial models and valuations of companies;
- You will be responsible for presentation of recommendations to the investment team.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have strategic thinking skills;
- You have sound decision making skills;
- You have strong influencing skills;
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, in English;
- You have honed networking and relationship building skills;
- You have the ability to work independently;
- You have strong leadership qualities.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have B Bus Sc (finance stream), CA(SA) with clients at audit in financial services / CFA and/ MBA; with good academic results;
- You have minimum 5–8 years current, relevant experience – so that you can hit the ground running;
- You have current, relevant experience as an analyst within asset management industry or corporate finance/private equity environment;
- You have a passion for investments and the stock market;
- You have strong knowledge of Excel and Bloomberg’s.
Great opportunity for an individual with a high energy level and outstanding work ethic.