R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client is a licensed discretionary investment manager specialising in the management of investments for both institutional and retail investors. They have an enviable track record and are a listed entity with a significant Africa and global footprint.
They now seek an Executive Personal Assistant to the work for their two MD’s.
This role is suitable for appropriately qualified affirmative action candidates, only.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to support the two MD’s within the company;
- You will be required to schedule appointments and maintain the diaries of the executive management, including transport and catering;
- You will be responsible for the scheduling of the calendar meetings and business planning events;
- You will be required to arrange the business itineraries and co-ordinate complex travel requirements;
- You will be required to co-ordinate and maintain effective office procedures and efficient work flows;
- You will be required to receive, assist visitors and refer them as appropriate;
- You will be required to manage voice mail, taking detailed messages, interface with external, internal clients and other stakeholders appropriately;
- You will be required to collate, prepare expense claims and invoice payments;
- You will be required to take action authorised during manager’s absence; use initiative and judgement to see that matters requiring attention are referred appropriately or handled in a manner so as to minimise effect of manager’s absence;
- You will be required to assist with the collation of all the management information; ensuring items are prioritized and actioned;
- You will be required to provide administrative assistance to support the leadership of the executives – this includes actioning of emails, taking of accurate minutes, proactive actioning and follow-up of items therein;
- You will be required to assist with the collation and distribution of the board meeting packs;
- You will be required to prepare presentations and correspondence by using PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook;
- You will be required to provide assistance and cover to the company’s reception desks, from time to time;
- You will be required to assist with the co-ordination, management of ad hoc tasks, projects and events;
- You will be required to be the manager, responsible for the co-ordination of the reception team, including monitoring of work schedules, training and performance reviews;
- You will be responsible for organising of boards, committees, including compiling quarterly report packs, updating website, scheduling meetings including travel, catering, liaising with board directors and corporate secretarial.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You are adaptable;
- You have a keen eye for detail;
- You have the ability to build customer loyalty;
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English;
- You are a team player;
- You have the ability to multi-task and have a flexible approach;
- You are able to build working relationships;
- You are a professional;
- You have the ability to gather information and follow-up;
- You are able to interact confidently with senior management;
- You have a proactive execution mindset.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A tertiary qualification of no less than 1 year full time duration;
- You have current, relevant financial services / asset management related experience ;
- You have current, relevant Director / Executive Management level experience, this is essential.
- You have extensive experience as an Executive PA at a senior level, dealing with company CEO’s and senior Executives;
- You have advanced computer literacy skills (MS Word, Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet);
- You have strong relationship management, communication and co-ordination skill sets, these are essential;
- You have current, relevant experience managing a small team of support staff e.g. receptionists.
You are a “wow”candidate. “I will show you how much I can add value” is your mantra! You have finesse, decorum are well groomed superbly professional and confidential. You are an outstanding Executive PA – and probably not in the market.