R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client who has been established in South Africa and investing on behalf of clients since 1974 has grown to become Africa’s largest privately owned investment management company.
They now seek an Performance Analyst to join their team.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be responsible for production and preparation of investment performance;
- You will be responsible for production of investment performance across the client database (institutional, retail, life and individuals);
- You will be responsible for preparation of performance package pages, attributions, graphs and specific presenter requests to be used in meetings;
- You will be responsible for preparation of performance pages, attributions for quarterly institutional and individual client reports;
- You will be responsible for updating returns and graphs to be shown on the company’s website;
- You will be responsible for providing returns and graphs for various internal reports (eg. Unit Trust & Life Fact sheets, quarterly commentary);
- You will be responsible for providing returns, statement m’s and survey data to consultants/clients, as well as dealing with ad hoc requests;
- You will be responsible for production of performance reports for portfolio managers on a monthly basis;
- You will be responsible for calculation and checking of performance fee spreadsheets;
- You will be required to complete the CIPM (Certificate in Investment Performance Management) course (consists of 2 level).
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have strong numeric ability;
- You are meticulous;
- You are able to work well under pressure;
- You are organized and deadline driven;
- You are able to work flexible hours, if required to do so;
- You have the ability to operate independently as well as in a team.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a B Com Honours (stats / maths / investments); B.Bus Sc ( maths/stats); CFA part a distinct advantage.
- You have a minimum of 2 years current, relevant experience in a similar capacity at a financial institution;
- You are proficient in the MS Office suite and Excel at an advanced level.
Superb team; smart colleagues and rewards on performance which are significant!