R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client is committed to quality investments that are sophisticated but simply structured and competitively priced. Established in 2007, our client is South Africa’s largest multidisciplinary society of professionals. Since inception, they have worked at building a credible business, providing swift service and offering investments aimed at helping achieve financial goals.
They now seek a Programme Manager to join their team.
This role is suitable for appropriately qualified affirmative action candidates.
You will be involved with a key strategic initiative for the business in 2018. You are driven and have the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders. You have the ability to manage young employee/graduates; you can motivate them. You are innovative and can propose changes as to how reports and information can be presented.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to ensure that the multiple simultaneous projects are managed, delivered to achieve the desired outcomes through collaboration, co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders;
- You will be required to plan, manage, co-ordinate a program of multiple business related projects, achieve goals, objectives as set for a successful delivery and implementation;
- You will be required to enable the project delivery through implementing systems and processes for the effective project management;
- You will be required to implement the quality systems and metrics for measuring project success;
- You will be required to ensure that all the project governance principles are adhered to, aligned with project methodologies and processes;
- You will be required to develop, manage an effective working relationships with the stakeholders across the business, externally, driving effective stakeholder engagements and a project service culture;
- You will be required to manage projects and resource allocation from concept through business case development to implementation;
- You will be required to manage, report on various projects through tracking project progress, reporting, project scoping and planning.
- You will be required to manage the project management of the individual projects simultaneously and reporting in the form of consolidated project artefacts;
- You will be required to lead the cross functional project teams to ensure effective completion;
- You will be required to analyse trends, data to provide accurate business intelligence to projects sponsors and business stakeholders;
- You will be required to manage all stakeholder expectations, queries with proactive and appropriate solutions within agreed timelines;
- You will be required to manage the target and budget goals for the projects, whilst ensuring the effective control of costs;
- You will be required to develop, implement business projects for the process enhancements, new processes and products within the business units.
- You will be require to implement process metrics for measuring efficiency of all key business processes;
- You will be required to provide a framework to ensure the projects are planned, implemented to maximise benefit delivery, limit projects, business risks, the constraints of quality, time and cost;
- You will be required to conduct the post implementation reviews (PIR’s), define recommendations based on best practices and lessons learnt;
- You will be responsible for the escalation of key decisions, unresolved issues and risks;
- You will be required to mentor team members on structured methodology and best practices.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You are meticulous;
- You have superb planning and organising skills;
- You have problem solving skills;
- You have outstanding decision making skills;
- You are client focused with the ability to build and maintain client relationships;
- You are proactive and able to use initiative;
- You are a self-starter;
- You are highly organised and efficient;
- You are a team player;
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English;
- You have interpersonal skills;
- You have the ability to lead others.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a B.Com as a minimum qualification;
- You have an accredited project manager qualification – PMP or Prince certification or Programme Management certification (PGMP);
- You have a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning or studying towards this qualification, this would be a distinct advantage;
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ current, relevant experience in a Unit Trust Management company, Linked Investment Service Provider (LISP) Asset Management environment with the ability to act as subject matter expert relating to deliverables within this environment;
- You have a minimum 3 years project management experience with management and delivery of multiple business related projects;
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite, with intermediate or advanced MS Project skills.
This is a great opportunity to set your career up with an outstanding outfit where you will rub shoulders with super smart people and be rewarded handsomely for your effort!