R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Our client who has been established in South Africa and investing on behalf of clients since 1974 has grown to become Africa’s largest privately owned investment management company.
They now seek an CRM Developer Institutional Investments person to join their Institutional IT team. The Institutional IT team is currently around 40 members, containing a range of skills including Architects, Business Analysts, Domain Owners, Developers (.NET and SQL) and IT Operations. There is plenty of opportunity to learn more about the asset management industry and technology.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be responsible for the technical analysis, system configuration, programming, installation and support the Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- You will be required to work within in the larger Institutional IT group which is responsible for all the technical solutions used with the Institutional business, which includes Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- You will be required to play a pivotal role in enhancing, administering the CRM platform, enforcing best practice and improving user productivity;
- You will be responsible for the analysis of the CRM business requirements in conjunction with Business Analysts;
- You will be required to engage with users to resolve their technical support issues and queries;
- You will be required to work closely with the CRM Business Analysts to ensure the business requirements are understood and met in the most effective way;
- You will be required to configure, customise the CRM application and use built-in Microsoft development tools to support business processes as well as resolving CRM plug-in issues;
- You will be required to develop, enhance CRM reports using tools inside and outside of the CRM;
- You will be required to develop CRM solutions using out-of-the-box functions, from editing and workflows according to best practice;
- You will be required to implement changes to meet these requirement based on best-practice, according to the company’s standards and deadlines;
- You will be required to maintain and configure CRM environments for use in development, testing and production;
- You will be required to manage the deployments of CRM packages;
- You will be required to work with other IT development resources to integrate CRM with other applications using SSIS and Markit (Integration tool set);
- You will be required to maintain software for the latest version and patch levels ensuring minimal impact to current functionality;
- You will be required to maintain the CRM security models;
- You will be required to develop, maintain documentation regarding CRM systems configuration, application workflow, and business rules;
- You will be required to develop, test programs and programming modifications; write testing plans for others to test your work;
- You will be required to have the ability to technically architect the Dynamics CRM system and working with other architects on the design of solutions.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English;
- You have good technical writing skills;
- You are able to remain flexible on changing workloads;
- You are organized, focused and are driven toward established deliverable dates;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and must be a team player;
- You are a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities;
- You have a willingness to take initiative;
- You have the ability to accept responsibility for all tasks done;
- You can effectively manage and solve complex problems;
- You have the ability to translate the end-user requirements to architecture;
- You have a keen eye for detail;
- You are passionate about the Dynamics CRM stack.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a B Com (IS);
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ current, relevant Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and customization experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or 2015;
- You have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ current, relevant experience in an IT role in financial services;
- You have an accredited Microsoft CRM qualification; this would be a distinct advantage;
- You have current, relevant financial markets and asset management industry experience, this would be a distinct advantage;
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ current, relevant experience with T-SQL;
- You have current, relevant experience with web development technologies (ASP.NET, web services, CRM web-based API’s), this would be a distinct advantage;
- You are able to understand, use programming and documentation for best practices;
- You have a good understanding of the business and technical process interrelationships, this is essential.
You will join a smart, focused, forward thinking team who are part of one of the best investment companies in SA. Assist them to ensure their continued success.