R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS. NEW ROLE!
Our client was founded in 1992 as a medical aid provider, the company has grown into a R96bn financial services firm with operations around the world. It currently controls more than half of South Africa’s medical aid market, and has used its innovative rewards programme which incentivises healthy behaviour, to offer disruptive insurance and financial product offerings.
The group has the ability to raise funds for investments with ease. It has been investing in expanding its network globally, as well as its financial services offerings, including the establishment of a banking operation in SA.
You have the outstanding ability to focus on ways to drive, develop and implement thought leadership of products across distribution channels.
You are a confident speaker, with presenting experience, able build and maintain relationships with varying industry stakeholders, leverage concepts and develop new business propositions that will underscore the group’s superior intellectual market positioning.
You will be working in a team that’s focused on innovation, with accentuation on thinking differently/smarter!
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to, namely:
- Working with product development to develop solutions for clients and tools for intermediaries in an environment where the company competes head-to-head with other product providers.
- Designing a framework to measure the effectiveness of different marketing campaigns.
- Develop research material that can be used to position the company as a thought leader in the market.
- Compiling material that can be rolled out through PR campaigns and to intermediaries.
- Developing actuarial level papers.
- Compiling communications and technical presentations for intermediaries.
- Presenting to intermediaries on technical product information.
- Liaising with investment specialists, brokers and financial advisers in handling technical product queries and performing calculations.
- Internal training to invest staff on invest products, technical details and calculations.
- You have the ability liaise at different levels and build relationships. This will include interactions with, namely:
- Sales consultants and IFA intermediaries;
- Back-office operations;
- Training teams;
- Marketing services;
- Product development;
- Distribution heads;
- Management and executives.
Personal attributes and skills, namely:
- Ability to multitask various projects, effectively;
- Ability to plan, organize and deliver on individual deliverables;
- Ability to deal with pressure, tight deadlines and setbacks in order to deliver results and meet customer expectations;
- You have the ability to present and communicate information effectively;
- You have strong data analytical skills; ability to understand and work with big data sets in order to achieve desired outcome.
- Advanced Excel;
- Self-starter – able to show initiative and drive projects to completion with guidance.
Education and experience, namely:
- You have 3 or more years of current, relevant working experience;
- Excellent presentation skills and communication in English;
- Qualified Actuary.
This is a great opportunity to set your career at an employer of choice with superb rewards on success!