R HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS PERFORMANCE BONUS
X 12 ROLES!
Our client is a management consulting firm, motivated by creating and sustaining trusted-advisor relationships with their clients. Their sole focus is on the Financial Services industry and they have worked with almost all of the Blue-Chip Investment Companies, Life Companies, Third Party Administrators and Retirement Funds in South Africa since 1997.
They are looking for TWELVE Business Analysts for their superbly successful business in CT and Jhb. You would largely work on site at top flight global best practice clients. This would give you superior work experience and exposure. They are a very successful business who are growing aggressively.
JOB DESCRIPTION WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- You will be required to spend time as a business / data / process analyst on a variety of projects. The size & scope of projects range from small to large;
- Business analysis:
- You will be required to determine when and how to modify a selected approach as necessary in order to apply an appropriate level of rigor and best meet the needs of the area of analysis;
- You will be required to adapt approach as required to adjust to changing conditions and meet new challenges;
- Elicitation of requirements;
- You will be required to use a variety of techniques to accurately elicit requirements when stakeholders are focused on solutions, or are biased, or do not know or understand the scope of the analysis area;
- You will be required to ensure that elicitation results link to the business goal/owner and can be measured or decomposed to measurable requirements;
- Requirements analysis:
- You will be required to clearly express and document stakeholder desires and/or current organizational state using a combination of textual formats, models, diagrams, and matrices;
- You will be required to understand appropriate use of various analysis techniques and approaches;
- You will be required to define the requirements in terms of business, processes and functional requirements;
- You will be required to create detailed business requirement document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications;
- You will be required to provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation;
- Solution assessment & validation:
- You will be required to assess when multiple solutions are available, effectively evaluate which option will deliver the greatest business value;
- You will be required to proactively seeks to identify how the users have adapted and/or modified the solution and why;
- You will be required to define the high level design of the solution using textual formats, models, diagrams, and matrices;
- Testing analysis:
- You will be required to participate in integration testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) and functionality testing;
- You will be required to clearly define test cases with the business users;
- You will be required to map test cases to requirements;
- You will be required to provide input to the test requirements in terms of data, environments, tools and test approaches;
- You will be required to review, access and resolve test defects.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- You have strong technical and analytical skills incl. process and data analysis;
- You have critical thinking skills;
- You have a keen eye for detail;
- You have strong documentation and specification skills;
- You have strong interpersonal skills;
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English;
- You have an understanding of investment management landscape;
- You have strong knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures;
- You have demonstrated decision-making abilities;
- You have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- You have the ability to perform under pressure;
- You have the ability to work independently and self-managing;
- You are self-motivated and energetic;
- You have the ability to work in a team;
- You have the ability to adapt to change.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a B Com (IS) or B.Bus Sc (IS) ;
- You have a IIBA or Business Analysis diploma;
- You have a minimum 3 – 5 years’ current, relevant experience as a business analyst, in the financial services industry.
This is a great opportunity to set your career up. You will be happy, smiling and busy in this role and rewarded for your efforts!